AutoAp takes your privacy seriously!
- AutoAp, Inc. will not disclose any of your information without your express written approval.
- AutoAp, Inc. provides you with the most up-to-date information for which we have access.
- AutoAp, Inc. uses your information for internal research in order to improve the Dynamic Recall Management service, as well improve as our technologies and services.
- AutoAp, Inc. does not generate vehicle recall information and is not responsible for vehicle status presented on manufacturers’ websites, SaferCar.gov and data from NHTSA.
- You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
- You may use the Solutions and Company Services only for lawful purposes.
- To provide the best experience, AutoAp, Inc. accesses information automatically when you visit our site. This information may include but is not limited to URL, IP-address, browser-type, language as well as date and time of your visit, for instance: cookies and other technologies – to learn how you use AutoAp, Inc.’s Dynamic Recall Management service.