AutoAp Takes Your Privacy Seriously!
Before you use the AutoAp® safety recall solutions, you’ll want to read through the legal stuff, summarized below:
- Information from your Dynamic Recall Management Dashboard (DRM) and/or Recall Status Now! (RSN!) mobile device and web browser won’t leave it without being encrypted.
- Other than information you provide when you create or register an account, we don’t store any information that can identify you, specifically. (location, address, credit card information, etc.) without your permission.
- We don’t provide personal information to any third party beyond other AutoAp Users without your explicit approval.
- We use your information for internal research in order to improve the AutoAp User experience as well as our technologies and services.
- To provide the best experience, AutoAp accesses information automatically when you visit our site. This information may include but is not limited to URL, IP-address, browser-type, language as well as date and time of your visit, for instance: cookies and other technologies – to learn how you use AutoAp.